Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ringworm Fungus Healing

The pyramids in Bosnia at Visoko



been two years since I worked on the Bosnian pyramids , I am referring to the archaeological site open in Sam Semir Osmanagic town of Visoko, 31 km from Sarajevo, in the middle of former Yugoslavia.
Of course I was not the first to do so, but I think I was one of the last ...
From that May of 2008 I have not read anything interesting about that to me seems like a really exciting discovery.
So I started back at work and went to look for fresh news. I soon made account that the initial enthusiasm for this news, it decreased significantly, no official channel where they are most busy, except me, of course ....
So just go read what the same Semir writes on his site and here you can not draw on some news.
reading the articles that you too can go there to groom (at the end of this post I reported the link) you will also realize that you two years now, very little progress has been made in the excavations. Osmanegich planned to bring to light the 4 pyramids by 2012, in reality it will take much more time, funding is scarce and Semir relies primarily for summer volunteers and himself ... Needless to say
if I had 20 years younger (and less thoughts now that I have a wife and children) I would not hesitate a moment before deciding to answer the call of Semir Osmanegich and forthwith to take the luggage ... I wonder if maybe I can do the same on a trip to Bosnia, I would really like a lot.
The video you can see above is precisely the appeal of Osmanegich desperately seeking volunteers to help in the company in summer 2010.

sources:
piramidasunca
pyramidsinbosnia
bosnianpyramid

0 comments:

Post a Comment