Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Walk With Feet Turned Out Foot Pain

perhaps is a little death

Crazy guys, the last time I posted something back to April 19 ... moreover, was an advertisement, I am ashamed of myself ...
There will be a reason why at some point in life you start to look back. Sometimes
write about themselves need to vent, do it on a blog is like putting in monovision his life, but has its charm.
I do not have to do no great revelation, I'm sorry, the fact is that Pinacomedia still see the pyramids in Visoko puts his sadness (the last post we can not even watch and I quote).
When I started writing on my blog I never thought we could get something, I did just for pure pleasure. Then the thought of success had the upper hand and I started writing things addressed to a target readership.
E 'happened more than once, but then I systematically autodepresso and I stopped writing for a while.
A period of absence so long surprised me too.
E 'horrible to think that the work and stress can all pass into the background, yet this is happening to me.
need to do something, find new ideas, look for some wonderful idea in his mind ... but maybe you've made a bit late, tomorrow is another day, good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment