Friday, January 9, 2009

Fakeinsurance Company In Calgary

paludarium

The paludarium:

paludarium A is the best solution if you want to host amphibians that spend their lives both in water and on shore.

I used an aquarium 60cmx40x40h. At the center I have 4 pieces of silicone coated glass to create a kind of pot that I filled with river sand on which to place the stones that make up the area emerged. On the left side I have accumulated other stones, then covered with sand to facilitate the transition to ground water to the animals. I like plants used in idrocultura photos, anubias and java moss.

The land part: I used

forest soil and moss alive. Roots, rocks and plants are dens for the animals. The waterfall is made up by the emerged part of an old turtle, this allows me to keep high humidity.

The water division:

How I used gravel from the river bottom where I have plants and moss.

Filtration system:

Internal Filter 240l / h so as not to create too much current (everything is connected to the waterfall so you do not have puddles of dirty water in different niches, thus avoiding the formation of harmful bacteria.)

Lighting: 14w fotostimolante

Neon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment