Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Toshiba Satellite Dongle

And as you went to school?

My son knows that, in elementary school I did not go very well in Italian (other subjects better not to talk about their own), I decided to tell her that I first discovered some of my old report card ... That
disgraziatello instead take all 10 for three years now ...
At first my wife and I thought it was a joke, then by several gaffes by the other parents, like, "sure that if the masters of our time were so large sleeve ... eh? eh?" And when, with face incredulous, some of us replied that their son barely reached sufficiency, then I began to realize that my own does not look like me at all L . However
are satisfactions, God forbid!
I have three children (maybe you already know), Jacob is 8 years old and is the largest, but then I also had Isabel and Irene who are now 6 and 4 years. Each of them has the talent in which he excels and I can not complain. After all the premise
get to the point: my wife is English (even if he speaks Italian better than most people I know, including me), then the tasks with Jacopo touch with myself (at least the weekend), and this year some time with Isabel.
Everything went well until Jacopaccio did not start the third grade, after a few days I realized now that its level was already far superior to my inglorious school memories. So live every Sunday with a nightmare (at least in this like me: playing from Friday at 14.00 until 17.00 on Sunday, at the limit of exemplary punishment, and then finally start the tasks after shouts and yells of the whole community, family, grandparents included).
In practice, it is half a farce because he explains things to me, I'll just pretend every now and then I motion that goes well with pedantic air and get along well (my father's stern is a good caricature, I think I'm quite believable).
I'm finally learning things that I did not even know the meaning until recently, a kind of revelation!
One of my worst anguish was the analysis of speech (not to mention logical), but James compared to me seems a little " Garzantine "
... The other day he had to write 5 abstract nouns, concrete and collective. If I stayed quiet he would have written almost everything right, but I wanted to participate and I took the wrong road. Then, seized with fearful apprehension, I checked on the internet and found out that "we" messed around, then ran for cover. With great nonchalance I went to the little child and I suggested to think of some more appropriate word (that nerve), I had prepared myself sticking some notion that (now) seem ferratissimo and I put a patch in the end I was sweaty for shame, damn me. PS
with great satisfaction the day after all the parents were embarrassed commenting that none of them could remember a club of grammatical analysis and all were rebuked by their children (at least I saved my face).
For the record I found this site that explains quite well the Italian grammar (if I understand it ....) RINONLINE








0 comments:

Post a Comment