Monday, February 21, 2011

Black Hills Gold Jewelry

"Condominium Management 2010" by Buffalo ... but how much does it cost?

I've got to say a few words to review for the software dedicated to managing Condominiums. The field is vast and the offer is really varied, there's something for all tastes and budgets.
In some cases you get to spend very high figures for programs that also have characteristics similar or even significantly lower than programs much cheaper. Sometimes there are even distributed free of charge (often with restrictions on the number of condominiums managed demo or shareware). Those who read my stories on this topic will be aware that where there are downloadable demos do not think twice before testing them, now I'm really into. I am currently using
Softamm (free version), but I find that there are limits that I had not evaluated well (for example, you can manage multiple quotes extraordinary but not extraordinary items in the same block. Bottom line: the final accounting period includes all that temporally located in what is referred to in the ordinary, consider what happens if you manage ordinary from 01 January to 31 December 2011 and outstanding from 01 November 2010 to April 15, 2011 ...).
So I started to look at other options and I also wanted to inform management software on Buffalo.
I found on the website page dedicated to the Buffalo " Condominium Management Software 2010 " with the possibility to download even a demo with the only limit to 10 management units, and I like the feel. To purchase
Buffetti requires passing through a store affiliated with them (you can buy online). Buffalo
The first shop that I consulted told me that there is a program of Modular Software "block" with cost from € 129.00 including VAT which they sell a lot of branded software in place Buffalo.
Honestly I have nothing against the software module, but I find that if a particular request such information on a product you will be told that there is an alternative without getting any response to the specific request made, but how much is the management software Buffalo?
So I peg away and I called directly Buffetti number 06/231951, he replied a polite operator who tried to get in touch with the sales manager (it was 17.00 on a weekday) ... waiting in vain, the head was not in the room. Recall the following day in the morning and give me the phone number of the agent distributor ... I call him and that tells me that I go to a downtown Buffalo ... I insist and I repeat the question: How much does' I am the program?
Eventually I was told that " Condominium Management 2010 " original Buffetti costs € 99.00 + vat with restriction of use to a single PC and two blocks (no limit of units), must go to the store to get it as close as Buffalo .
I go back to the neighborhood store and tells me that I can put you in touch with the seller related to another shop Buffetti that then I would send a technician (within a week) at home for the installation, again I propose the ' purchase of the alternative software modules, say no thanks.
Saturday morning I find who I can sell the product but not on Saturday ... they were open on Saturday but you can not enable management!!
Monday accidentally step in front of a shop outside Buffalo that says "Management", within two minutes in and purchase the program, you pay € 118.80 including VAT, the seller tells me that I'll have to call to inform the serial number of the PC which will install the program and within 12 hours will give me the activation code.
the end it seems that I've done it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment